Tuesday 24 June 2014

Training Makes You Perfect


VIVIANA Mall, Thane has partnered with TRRAIN Foundation to train their employees, comprising of store managers, retail associates and mall staff in Spoken English and Personality Development. These classes, which commenced from 9th June, are being held in the premises of the mall and will go on in several batches.

Some of the testimonials from the current batch of 25 participants are-

" I have enjoyed my training; this was needed in my life and I think I can achieve more and speak the language like a normal person. Earlier I was afraid of communicating but now no more and this has helped to boost my confidence"-  Siddhant Khandekar(Asst Manager Radiant Hospitality).


"Talking has become easy with all supervisors and customers.The main thing was that the training was very interesting and there were a lot of interactive games and study activities which have been very useful for my own personal growth. I also thank VIVIANA mall to give us this opportunity"- Pradeep Kadam (Security Guard at G4S security).

No comments:

Post a Comment